Forchess - форум о заочных шахматах  

Вернуться   Forchess - форум о заочных шахматах > Заочные турниры и партии > Шахматные программы и движки

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 05.02.2019, 18:15   #1
AndreyZhivotkov
2 разряд

Поблагодарили 284 раз(а) в 148 сообщениях
Репутация: AndreyZhivotkov отключил(а) отображение уровня репутации
По умолчанию Eman

У кого-нибудь есть этот движок?
AndreyZhivotkov вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 05.02.2019, 20:15   #2
Виталий В.
4 разряд

Поблагодарили 279 раз(а) в 83 сообщениях
По умолчанию Re: Eman

Цитата: Сообщение от AndreyZhivotkov
У кого-нибудь есть этот движок?
У меня только две версии: 3.01 и 3.02. https://mega.nz/#!DiBBWSIT!1qioV2NBF...-uOMv4Y8chd_nM
Виталий В. вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Пользователь сказал cпасибо:
AndreyZhivotkov (05.02.2019)
Старый 08.03.2019, 16:33   #3
Виталий В.
4 разряд

Поблагодарили 279 раз(а) в 83 сообщениях

Новые версии: 3.22 и 3.31 https://mega.nz/#!qupFRKwD!-BA41Ct5Y..._I7N1ElMm9UVxQ Правда я так движок и не тестировал. Не знаю на что он способен и в чём его отличия и особенности.
Виталий В. вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
4 пользователя(ей) сказали cпасибо:
byan_mivv (08.03.2019), Vasilievich (08.03.2019), Viktor (08.03.2019), Александр (08.03.2019)
Старый 09.03.2019, 06:43   #4
Alex_Zet
Эксперт

Поблагодарили 1,517 раз(а) в 1,153 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 15

Eman is a UCI chess engine by Khalid Omar
It is derived from Stockfish, a very strong world class and open-source chess engine.
Эман - шахматный двигатель UCI Халида Омара
Он взят из Stockfish, очень сильного шахматного движка мирового класса с открытым исходным кодом.

Чем отличается от Стокфиш?
Эман настроил поисковую логику, которая оказалась более динамичной и агрессивной, чем Stockfish. Движок имеет, помимо прочего, функцию полного анализа, которая позволяет ему эффективно обходить дерево поиска, чтобы добраться до выигрышного хода!
Эман также расширяет логику оценки Stockfish революционной оценкой Coherence, которая, в двух словах, дает рыбе зубы !
Оценка согласованности позволяет Эману определять выигрышные линии за милю. Это также позволяет Эману четко различать позиции, которые Стокфиш считает равными!
Eman расширяет возможности Stockfish, добавляя встроенную поддержку для книг открытия PolyGlot.
Кроме того, в Eman встроена поддержка больших страниц памяти, чуть лучшая поддержка NUMA (в процессе разработки), чем Stockfish, и многое другое!

А проще сказать это обычный клон Стока. Думаю можно сказать о нем что это тактическая версия. Типа Сахар №2
Любят арабы чужое выдать за свое или допустим тешат свое самолюбие строя высокие небоскрёбы
Ghppn (03.09.2019), Viktor (09.03.2019), Виталий В. (09.03.2019)
Старый 29.06.2019, 16:28   #5
Alex_Zet
Эксперт

I find really weird that I haven't seen much talk about the engine Eman.

Развернуть для просмотра

It is a Stockfish derivative, and I have to say it's the most impressive derivative I've evers seen. Perhaps, it is the strongest engine that has been installed on my hardware, ever, and by a lot. This thing is FAST, and I have never seen anything with this speed.

But what do I mean by "fast"? Well, let's define speed as the amount of time it takes the engine to find "decent move", and play it on the board. And let's define "decent move", as one that doesn't lose on the spot, so basically, all moves are decent unless they're game losing blunders. Decent moves can be bested with more depth, or they may not cause as much trouble to the opponent as possible, so they may not be best, or optimal, but the point is, if you only play decent moves in a game on a given time control, you're undefeatable, by definition (conversely, all decided games had a move that wasn't decent, played by someone.)

I've been using Eman on InfinityChess under the handle Vytron, and I haven't had problems drawing games against much stronger hardware. Because their GUI is unstable, I've been having to use only 3CPU of my ancient Q8200 @2.33Ghz, averaging some 1700kn/s, against the likes of people ranging from 6000kn/s to monstruous 28000kn/s on 16CPU core machines. I've been outright outsearched, by the likes of playing Depth 20 moves against Depth 34 moves and such.

And it doesn't matter, that's enough for my Eman to find the decent moves needed and make them unable to defeat me! I've had this account for over 7 years, back then I used the strongest Stockfishes of the era, and remained a game loser with 2050 rating. With Eman, against 2500 rated players in much stronger hardware, running the latest versions of ASMFish, Stockfish, Brainfish and Komodo, I have no problem drawing. (not that I'm undefeatable or undefeated, but there's openings I can play for that, so it seems when they do it is because I come up with a bad position out of book)

I'm glad I never invested in stronger hardware if these guys can't defeat me with it XD

I just wanted to put Eman into context, because what insterests me is its legal status. Eman is a private engine, and the only way to get it is to get in direct contact with the developer and get a private link. You're requested to not share the link.

When you get the link, there's no source code to be found.

My inquiries are about if this complies with Stockfish's licence (as there's technically no distribution). And if not, if this has anything to do with the deafening silence about Eman.

If my assumptions are correct, in my honest opinion, there's a world out there where Eman's developer did his changes to Stockfish's code and kept it for personal use to himself, and our current world where he shared his work as closed source for the people that know to enjoy. And after what I've said on this thread, I'm clearly much happier in our current world.
[свернуть]

Цитата: Сообщение от Alex_Zet
А вдруг это будет работать, скромный Khalid Omar сделал прорыв и вновь выведет Стокфиш на самую вершину и унизит своего палача.?

PLAYING STYLE

Eman playing style is both aggressive and optimistic. The engine always assumes that it will find something (and it often does) in drawing or losing positions.

Eman also supports self learning (aka, experience), where the engine learns from previous games**. The more experience the engine has, the better and faster the game play will be.

**Experience data is not only built for Eman moves only, it will also be built for the opponent moves as well. At the end of the game, the moves are re-evaluated based on the final outcome of the game

HOW IS EMAN DIFFERENT?

Eman has customized search logic which has proven to be more dynamic and aggressive than Stockfish. The engine has, among other things, a Full Analysis feature which allows the engine to efficiently traverse the search tree to get to the winning move!

Eman also extends Stockfish evaluation logic with a revolutionary Coherence evaluation which, on a nutshell, gives the teeth to the fish!

Coherence evaluation allows Eman to spot the winning lines from a mile away. It also allows Eman to clearly distinguish between positions that Stockfish thinks are equal!

WHAT ELSE?
Eman extends Stockfish capability by adding built-in support for PolyGlot BIN opening books. Eman also supports BIN book learning (see below)

In addition to that, Eman has built in Large Memory Pages support, a slightly better NUMA support (work in progress) than Stockfish, and much more!

EMAN OPTIONS

Развернуть для просмотра

In addition to the standard Stockfish options, Eman also offers the following:

General Options
Large Pages:
If enabled the engine will try to allocate memory for the hash tables using Large Page allocation. If this feature is not supported by the OS or the engine does not have enough privileges or not enough continuous memory block is available then the normal memory allocation technique is used by default
Time Buffer (s):
Use this option to configure the emergency reserved time buffer in seconds. The engine assumes that the available time for the entire game is "actual time" - "this value" when it calculates how much time it should spend thinking about the current position
Only Instance:
Use this option to force only one instance of the engine exe to run at a time. This option can be useful in case the GUI fails to terminate the previous instance before starting a new one. The previous instance could be stuck and eating CPU which affects performance of the second instance during game play
Dynamic Contempt:
This option enables or disables the Dynamic Contempt which acts as a strategic optimism feature. This feature adds on top of the "static" Contempt configured in the options.
Tests show that Dynamic Contempt can make the engine more aggressive and leads to less draws. However, most likely the engine evaluation will be a little higher than it should and often times the evaluation may drop suddenly resulting in a draw. Overall, it is recommended to enable the Dynamic Contempt.

Experience
Experience file:
Name of the file to be used for storing experience data. You can specify <empty> to disable experience file usage and generation
Experience Book:
This option allows the engine to play moves directly from the experience file (without thinking). In other words, the experience file will be used as a book.

If this option is enabled, the engine assigns a "quality" value to all the moves available for the current position in the experience file. The move with highst quality is played. If all moves have negative quality then it is considered out-of-book and the engine starts thinking.

The calculated move quality is the result of applying a simple equation that takes into consideration previous score, next score, count, etc...

NOTE: This feature is still experemental. Enable at your own risk.
NOTE: This feature may allow the engine to play faster, but it is not necesserly stronger as normal thinking + experience data is usually better.
Experience Read Only:
If enabled it allows the engine to use experience data during game play but it does not allow the it to update the experience data after the game. This mode may be preferred by some users while testing short time control games in order to maintain a certain level of quality among experience data.

This may be a good idea, but the engine is capable of utilizing any experience move of any depth during the search so it does not hurt to have experience data for various depths
Experience Min Move #:
Minimum move number for which Eman will start recording experience data.
Experience Max Move #:
Maximum move number for which Eman will stop recording experience data.

Full Analysis
Search Full Analysis Depth:
The engine will be executing almost 100% perfect search without excluding anything up to the configured depth. This option maybe of special interest to people who like to play correspondence chess

WARNING: While this feature guarantees that the engine will not miss any moves, it is very CPU expensive and has major impact on the overall engine speed. Increasing this value without careful testing can make the engine dramatically weaker. To find the best value that fits your hardware try small values and keep increasing it as long as the engine is able to reach the usual depths in a reasonably good amount of time.
Ponder Full Analysis Depth:
Same as "Search Full Analysis Depth" option however this one defines the cut-off depth only when pondering.

Opening Book Options
Book 1:
Book file. By default the book file is assumed to be in the same directory where the engine executable is located. However, the user can specify a full path (example: C:\path\to\my\book.bin). Specify <empty> disable using BIN book
Book 1 Learning Enabled:
If this option is enabled, Eman will store learning weights to the configured BIN file. The weights are calculated based on game outcome, only when the game is decided (clear win or clear draw). If white is winning, Eman assigns +3 to all white moves from the book, and -3 to all black moves. If Black is winning, Eman assigns +4 to all black moves and -4 to all white moves

Note 1: Eman will only assign learning weights to moves that already exist in the book. It will not add new moves or remove existing moves to/from the book. Ultimately, the book size will never change.

Note 2: Eman will also learn from the moves made by the opponent if those moves exist in the configured book
Book 1 Learn from draw:
This option has effect only if Book 1 Learning Enabled option is enabled. This option modifies existing weights of moves in the BIN book if the game is a clear draw. The weight assigned to moves in case of draw only weighs in the opposite direction of the current weight!

For example: If the current weight is positive and the game is draw then the current weight is decremented by 1. Similarly, if the weight is negative and the game is draw then the weight is incremented by 1
Book 1 Width:
This option defines the number of moves to consider from the book for a certain position. If the number of possible moves in the book is above the configured value, then only the "best" X moves are considered (X = configured value). To play the best book line, simply configure this option as "1"
Book 1 Depth:
Use this option to limit the maximum number of moves to play from the book.
Book 2 Options:
Same as Book 1 options except that Book 2 file is configured to be <empty> by default.

Other book options
OutOfBook Think Hard Moves:
This options allows the engine to allocate slightly more time than usual for thinking immediately after exiting the book. The configured number defines how many moves (after exiting the book) will have longer than usual time for thinking. Setting this option to "0" completely disables this feature
[свернуть]

https://eman.zohosites.com/
Старый 29.06.2019, 16:32   #6
Alex_Zet
Эксперт

Eman 3.80 64 - https://www.sendspace.com/file/cmltet
SergeyMZ (29.06.2019)
Старый 29.06.2019, 16:34   #7
Alex_Zet
Эксперт

Eman 3.72

"Eman is a UCI chess engine by Khalid Omar
It is derived from Stockfish, a very strong world class and open-source chess engine."

Download (all versions): base, general, popcnt and bmi2
Eman Homepage:
Код:
https://eman.zohosites.com/
Старый 29.06.2019, 17:14   #8
Maratka
Эксперт

Поблагодарили 5,923 раз(а) в 4,234 сообщениях

Оценить продвинутость движка можно сразу в консоли.

Код:
Eman 3.72 64-bit POPCNT by Khalid Omar
Build date/time: 2019-May-20 21:36:02

Processor                   : AMD FX-8370 Eight-Core Processor
NUMA nodes                  : 1
Processor cores             : 4
Logical processors          : 8
Hyper-Threading             : Yes
L1/L2/L3 cache              : 640 KB / 16 MB / 8 MB
RAM                         : 33 GB

info string Memory LargePages is not available
Оказывается AMD-FX поддерживает Hyper-Threading, а объем L2 у него впечатлявшие 16 мегабайт, т.е. по четыре мегабайта на ядро!
Maratka вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
SergeyMZ (29.06.2019)
Старый 29.06.2019, 18:44   #9
Maratka
Эксперт

В общем где-то так предварительно:

Поиграют еще часа два-три, но думаю тренд очевиден.
Burcontovk (29.06.2019)
Старый 29.06.2019, 18:53   #10
svoitsl
Гроссмейстер

Поблагодарили 2,834 раз(а) в 1,876 сообщениях

Цитата: Сообщение от Maratka
но думаю тренд очевиден.
лучше бы взяли примерно одного времени движки
svoitsl вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 29.06.2019, 20:51   #11
Maratka
Эксперт

А какая разница?
SF вырос за месяц на 3-4 +/- 1,5 ELO.
Старый 29.06.2019, 21:29   #12
Александр Руденко
Гроссмейстер

Поблагодарили 981 раз(а) в 449 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 2

Цитата: Сообщение от Maratka
В общем где-то так предварительно:

Поиграют еще часа два-три, но думаю тренд очевиден.
но тут же выбор дебюта решает все....если брать отдельные свои позиции то эман глубину очень быстро набирает

Шахматы – моя жизнь, но моя жизнь – не только шахматы

Моя безответная любовь, это черная шахматная королева

Истина где-то рядом.....

ICCF - 2431
PlayChess - 2640
Шахматная Планета - 2621
Александр Руденко вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Burcontovk (29.06.2019)
Старый 29.06.2019, 21:41   #13
Burcontovk
Гроссмейстер

Поблагодарили 2,156 раз(а) в 1,075 сообщениях

По моим наблюдениям обычный клон стока, проигрывал у меня миниматч аброковскому обычному, задачи решает не ахти. Но это опять-таки по моим наблюдениям. Думаю движку просто придумали легенду.
Burcontovk вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
3 пользователя(ей) сказали cпасибо:
ck195708 (29.06.2019), Maratka (29.06.2019), Философ (29.06.2019)
Старый 29.06.2019, 22:35   #14
Maratka
Эксперт

По моим тоже.

Очень сомневаюсь, что он побьет SF'ша, если им дать скажем 1000 партий.
Burcontovk (29.06.2019)
Старый 29.06.2019, 22:38   #15
Maratka
Эксперт

Цитата: Сообщение от Александр Руденко
но тут же выбор дебюта решает все
Я так думаю, с дебютами все нормально: они равномерно ложаться на весь спектр, и играются каждый с обраткой.

Старый 30.06.2019, 23:28   #16
Alex_Zet
Эксперт

eman 3.81 - https://www.sendspace.com/file/li38ui
ALEKS (30.06.2019), SergeyMZ (30.06.2019), Vasilievich (01.07.2019), Viktor (01.07.2019), Философ (01.07.2019)
Старый 01.07.2019, 20:24   #17
svoitsl
Гроссмейстер

Цитата: Сообщение от Alex_Zet
eman 3.81
Что то не получается скачать, может ещё куда - нибудь можно выложить?
Старый 01.07.2019, 20:29   #18
byan_mivv
Гроссмейстер

Поблагодарили 5,221 раз(а) в 1,744 сообщениях

Eman 3.81 64-bit

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=...85981966229203
ChessMan (01.07.2019), PanDoors (29.07.2019)
Старый 01.07.2019, 20:30   #19
ChessMan
Super Moderator

Поблагодарили 6,463 раз(а) в 2,331 сообщениях

Цитата: Сообщение от svoitsl
Что то не получается скачать, может ещё куда - нибудь можно выложить?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bKh...QCp88Qv2T/view
ChessMan вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
3 пользователя(ей) сказали cпасибо:
byan_mivv (01.07.2019), Ghppn (08.08.2019), svoitsl (01.07.2019)
Старый 08.08.2019, 14:20   #20
byan_mivv
Гроссмейстер

Eman_3.92

http://www.solidfiles.com/v/mXMjB53r3RQrB
Viktor (08.08.2019)
Старый 08.08.2019, 14:44   #21
vadim
3 разряд

Поблагодарили 118 раз(а) в 62 сообщениях

Цитата: Сообщение от byan_mivv
Это Eman 3.40!
vadim вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
2 пользователя(ей) сказали cпасибо:
Viktor (08.08.2019), Виталий В. (08.08.2019)
Старый 08.08.2019, 15:40   #22
byan_mivv
Гроссмейстер

Обманывают?
Сейчас уже не могу удалить.
Ghppn (08.08.2019), Виталий В. (08.08.2019)
Старый 23.08.2019, 18:15   #23
svoitsl
Гроссмейстер

Надо проверить
Eman 3.93 64-bit
Viktor (23.08.2019)
Старый 26.08.2019, 19:12   #24
ChessMan
Super Moderator

Поблагодарили 6,463 раз(а) в 2,331 сообщениях

Eman 4.0
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php...14897534915697
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1a1c...0nC4kjzig/view
ChessMan вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
5 пользователя(ей) сказали cпасибо:
byan_mivv (26.08.2019), guestdestroyer (17.10.2019), PanDoors (27.08.2019), Vasilievich (27.08.2019), Viktor (26.08.2019)
Старый 03.11.2019, 20:21   #25
svoitsl
Гроссмейстер

Eman 4.30 64-bit
http://www.solidfiles.com/v/qVZNZ6K53RqaN
Старый 03.11.2019, 20:23   #26
Corrs
Гроссмейстер

Поблагодарили 2,276 раз(а) в 1,170 сообщениях

ясно, что клон Стока, а чем отличается?
Corrs вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 03.11.2019, 21:51   #27
Viktor
Эксперт

Поблагодарили 12,568 раз(а) в 4,476 сообщениях

Цитата: Сообщение от Corrs
ясно, что клон Стока, а чем отличается?
https://forchess.ru/showpost.php?p=89077&postcount=4
Viktor вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Corrs (03.11.2019)
Старый 03.11.2019, 21:53   #28
Corrs
Гроссмейстер

Поблагодарили 2,276 раз(а) в 1,170 сообщениях

спасибо, Виктор, но этого придурка я не читаю
Corrs вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
SergeyMZ (03.11.2019)
Старый 03.11.2019, 23:46   #29
SergeyMZ
Гроссмейстер

Поблагодарили 5,563 раз(а) в 2,286 сообщениях

Награды пользователя:

Цитата: Сообщение от svoitsl
-1 в репутацию за выложенную подделку, которая не запускается ни в одной из оболочек.
SergeyMZ вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 04.11.2019, 00:05   #30
svoitsl
Гроссмейстер

Очень рад, что всего -1, легко отделался
Ответ